2.21.2016

Backyard Amusement


I have lots to share with you in this post! Matter of fact, I took so many pics I wound up deleting some of them as overkill. ;)

Today, I'm wearing a NoName outfit with Slipper Originals sandals, while having fun with items from thRFL Home & Garden Expo 2016 by Culprit, Schultz Bros., and Goose.

My outfit by NoName consists of new items in the store - Alissa Top and Amara Shorts. These are standard mesh and Physique sizing. I actually wear my Maitreya body 95% of the time. I didn't have a "naked outfit" saved with an upgrade to my Physique body, but I thought oh UGH, and got to work. I will have to thank NoName for this outfit, it made me do something I've needed to do, BECAUSE I really do like my Physique body and this outfit fits it great! The outfit itself is fun and flirty...very feminine...walks, dances, wears well.

Sometimes poses don't even get mentioned, not even in credits! I always try to mention unless a pose is part of another item and I don't know who made it. THIS pose is by Verocity and is part of the Hello Tuesday sale. It's included in the set called Elseworth. Sale price, ladies!


My sandals are by Slipper Originals called Beachcomber. Cute as buttons (or star fishies), and they will take you all through warm weather fashion. I included a pic of the item ad so you can see all the colors available making them AS versatile as your wardrobe. Slipper Originals are always 100% original mesh.


Culprit presents Vintage Carousel Horses (100% donation to RFL) and Swannee Bumper Rezzers, which is a new item making its SL debut at the RFL Home & Garden Expo 2016. The horses have sits and make fantastic additions to backyard decor or amusement theme areas. The Swannee Bumpers are sooooo fun! The first one I rezzed, I hopped in to "ride" and shot out of my little pond, lol. Obviously, a bit more space would be preferable because the rezzers can rez up to 8 swans. But they're mini-fun too!


Here is a lovely creation by Goose for the RFL Home & Garden Expo 2016. This is Hanging Bed Bear Red. Lights surround, this bed has hanging cords - place it under a tree, a covered deck, etc., or let it suspend by nothing in fantasy beauty. The bear texture on the pillows says "I just wanna be your teddy bear." Aww. The build includes singles and couple cuddles.


While lounging on my Goose bed, I'll show off my Zoz nails! This particular polish is part of the Romance French set available now at Cosmopolitan


More from the RFL Home & Garden Expo 2016! This is a Rusty Vintage Tricycle by Schultz Bros., which is part of the Expo's Hunt. This would be a perfect piece for vintage decor - place it outside, in an attic, great for photo background filler. This little trike is actually quite beautiful in its neglected and oxydized state.


Visit the RFL Home & Garden Expo 2016 - so many sponsors, SO many fantastic items to build our Second Lives, just the way we want. Many of the times are 100% donation to the Relay for Life. Our virtual world collectively helps great causes, read the info at the website, it's amazing, and we ALL can be a part of helping.




CREDITS:

Culprit - Vintage Carousel Horses and Swannee Bumper Rezzers @ Hope 2

Schultz Bros. - Rusty Vintage Tricycle @ Hope 2

Goose - Hanging Bed Bear Red @ Hope 2

For More Information:


Hair - *ARGRACE* - YUME

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Lake Shadow)

NoName - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Alissa Top, Amara Shorts
w/ Texture Change Huds, for Classic & Physique

Shoes - Slipper Originals - InWorld Marketplace
Beachcomber Sandals (Slink Flat) - Also for Maitreya & TMP
w/ Texture Change Hud in Fatpack

Nails - ZOZ - Romance French
Slink, Maitreya, Zoz Mesh & Now for Omega
Cosmopolitan through January 27th !!

Poses - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Standing Pose - Elseworth 2

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)