2.26.2016

Taking Swank to Casablanca


I've just arrived in Morocco, dressed to the nine's, from the Swank event in Second Life. I'm feeling oh-so-Casablanca this evening! My gorgeous dress and matching hat are by Purple Moon. The hat is fashionable, the dress cut in a sharp V, exposing one leg from hip to toe. I'll make a lovely entrance into Rick's Cafe Americain. I see the paparazzi is out in full force. How did they find me here??


My jewelry is by Luminesse, called Maharai Prisa. The attention to detail on this set is beautiful! This is another scintillating offering available at Swank. See more reasons to visit the event before this round is over on the 29th?


CREDITS:

PurpleMoon - Cameron Dress & Hat
Standard Mesh Sizes w/Texture Hud
Swank

Luminesse - Maharai Prisa Necklace, Earrings
Swank

EVENT INFO:


:::Phoenix::: - InWorld Marketplace
Bridget Hair [Fitted Mesh]
Bridget is only available currently Tres Chic Event

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

.:KC:. Couture - BOSTON HEELS (wearing Slink High Version)

Poses - Luanes World Tres Chic Event
Glamour Girl 1, 2

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)