2.21.2016

Let's Celebrate Some More!


Chez Moi Furnitures certainly knows how to bring couples together, with romantic animations and rezzables. This build is Let's Celebrate! Wooden Set. Humming "Tonight, I celebrate my love...for you."


Some grapes, dear?

I'm wearing Morea Style's Lolita Top in Cream. This beautiful lacy top is romantic in the best of ways. I paired with it Erratic's cerise panties for Maitreya that I picked up at last month's Uber. I'm sure they're available in the store now. Paid an arm and a leg for the fatpack - I can never pick just one, lol.

 

Some more pics with my sweetie, I love photographing him. And such tender poses! Thank you, Chez Moi.



My glorious jewelry is by Chop Zuey. This is the Lumineux Jewelry Collection and it's quite breathtaking. My lace top was too delicate for the matching brooch so I took a pic of it separately. Hmm, not only will the brooch look marvelous on a jacket, but what about a hat, omg! Or pin it on a purse to pull it in with your outfit.


Between perfectly placed kisses, I was smiling a lot while working on these pics!


CREDITS:

MINA Hair - Chantal

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Lake Shadow)

Morea Style - InWorld Marketplace / Website
Lolita Top (Wearing Maitreya Fit)
Appliers for Most & Classic w/ flexi sleeves, top, bow top, and neck

erratic / cerise - panties (Maitreya)

Lumineux Jewelry Collection
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets, Brooch with Resizing



* CHEZ MOI FURNITURES * - InWorld Website / Facebook
Let's Celebrate! Wooden Set

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)