2.20.2016

Lights Out


Waiting for my fellah to arrive, I strike a fetching pose courtesy of Image Essentials' A Little Retro chair. It includes female and males sits. Okay I change the pose a couple of times to look natural (and not like I've been waiting). I'm wearing Sensual Lingerie by Black Swan, hoping he'll notice appreciatively.


The Timeless Store released this cool Leather Bracelet. It's unisex/resizable and you can pick your color choice. See my pretty ring by Zuri Jewelry? It's the Aphrodite Goddess of Love Engagement Ring in Ruby - not a new release but I wear it often. My nails have little kisses on them! They are by Zoz and available at Cosmo.


Oh, here he is! Come to bed, darling. Oh, of course, you can make a bathroom pit stop, I'll just get comfy on the bed.  My standing pose, and the couple pose scrolling down are by Verocity Poses.


Don't forget to turn out the light on your way back.


You didn't turn out the light.

"I meant to leave it on."

Oh.


CREDITS:

/Wasabi Pills/ - Keira Mesh Hair

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Lake Shadow) - New !!!

! Black Swan !  - Inworld / Marketplace
Sensual Lingerie
Classic, Slink, TMP & Omega Appliers

Timeless Store - Inworld Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
Leather Bracelet (black/silver)

.:KC:. Couture - PHOEBE HEELS (wearing Maitreya Version)

Zuri Jewelry - InWorld / Website / Facebook
Aphrodite Goddess of Love Engagement Ring Ruby

Nails - ZOZ - Romance Kiss
Slink, Maitreya, Zoz Mesh & Now for Omega
Cosmopolitan through January 27th !!

Image Essentials - A Little Retro
Chair w/ Male & Female Poses
@ The Hipster Fair February 22nd through March 7th !!!

Poses - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Standing Pose - Elseworth 4
and
Couple Pose - Lay with Me
Group Gift !!!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)