2.02.2016

Nobody, But NOBODY....


....had better try to steal my gems from Zuri Jewelry, or it's curtains for 'em! I am armed and dangerous and will protect my jewelry with my sword! :p

Mangomoon presents this archaically SPECTACULAR long dress @ The Alchemy. It is seriously a stand-out. The back is as marvelous as the front, but I'll let you at the VERY least demo it to see for yourself. It's quite amazing. This is Ophelia, and she is available in standard and most fitted sizing. Buy your favorite color, or buy the fatpack that includes the easy texture-change Hud. Mangomoon is also selling staffs - get thee to the event and see!

Now on to the jewelry, the jewelry I will defend to the death. This is the Only You Rose set in White/Topaz by Zuri Jewelry. Many colors, ladies, go pick the set you're happy to defend! You'll see me wearing this set again, along with others by Zuri Jewelry, they just might be my downfall if someone gets past my sword!

I'm real excited about the Eternal Dream poses I'm using. They are called Game of Wars. These particular poses are unisex, and have props of swords and lightsabers included! If for no other reason than play time with some cool sabres, gotta get us some gachas !! Mark your calendars for the Fantasy Gacha Carnival on February 7th !!


CREDITS:

Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~* *Kaiside

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Zuri Jewelry - InWorld / Website / Facebook
Only You Rose Set in White/Topaz
Necklace, Earrings & Bracelets

mangomoon - Ophelia Dress (Wearing Maitreya Version)
Only 125Ls @ The Alchemy until February 20th !!
Staffs in Pale or Black w/Wear & Particle Options 99Ls !!

Eternal Dream - Game of Wars 05, 03
@ Fantasy Gacha Carnival, Starts February 7th !!!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)