2.06.2016

Valentine Oopsie


My guy is the greatest; he bought me this jewelry for Valentine's Day. And sweetly dictated I'm not to spend any money on him. I must do something, of course. What to do. I know, a simple but heartfelt love note! 


Now where to put the love note so he'll see it. What does he love almost as much as me? I know! His classic '73 Beetle! He'll definitely see a love note there.


Perhaps I should have put the note on the fridge...something about the adhesive ruining the paint job? Aren't we overreacting just a bit? ;)



I am thrilled and incredibly honored to be selected to blog for Swank Events. Included in this post are four designers exhibiting their creations at Swank, which opens tomorrow! I have listed them first in credits below. 

Trending starts February 10th! It's a new event for original creations. I have been selected to blog for this Event as well; my happy dance continues. Slipper Originals contributes Sandy Saddle Shoes for the event and they're adorable!

So many events and goodies! Please visit the Events and Stores for all the wonderfulness.


CREDITS:

Outfit - Prism - Wildemina's Valentine Top & Leggings Swank

Jewelry - Semi-Precious - Avalon Necklace & Earrings Swank

Car - ~CaL~ Beetle'73 Swank
She is driveable! Loads of Options.

BluPrintz - C.L. Heart - Pink Swank

Swank February 7th - 29th
Website Facebook Swank Events / Facebook Swank Group / Flickr




Shoes - Slipper Originals - InWorld Marketplace
Sandy Sandal Shoes (Slink Flat) - Also for Maitreya & TMP
@ Trending February 10th - 29th <~~Use this LM for Event!
Website Facebook Page / Facebook GroupFlickr



Poses (Pics 1, 4) - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
April Pose Set - 2
@ Thrift Shop 12.0, Love or Hate Edition, February 7th - 28th

Poses (Pics 2, 3) - Timeless Store
Approach, and Stop It (for couples, 2nd one showing only female pose)
On the Boardwalk Gacha Fair February 5th -19th, Theme: Bitter Love

TRUTH HAIR -  Ivana

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Nails - ZOZ - Angel Heart - White
Slink, Maitreya, Zoz Mesh & Now for Omega
Fatpack, also available in single appliers too
Cosmopolitan until February 13th!

Blacklace Beauty - Desire Eyeshadow, Jelly Sheer Lipstick 
(for Lelutka Head)

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands & feet (flat), and Glam Affair Jamaica skin (Maitreya applier)

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)