6.29.2016

Already Hammered


There's a little more time to prepare for the 4th of July festivities. I'm on the decorating committee. I'm not sure I volunteered, lol, but nonetheless. Isn't that usually the way it is? :p

Balloons, balloons everywhere. Scooting the skittish things around on the floor closer to poles, I get ready to attach them.


This holiday is for remembering why we have our independence. It's okay to celebrate with backyard barbecues for family get-togethers, with fireworks and sparklers. This is a happy holiday...as long as we remember why we can celebrate, and who made that possible.


Oh no, they set the fireworks off early! I'm still decorating here! Hey! I think somebody's already hammered!

Enjoy the holiday, everyone, and stay safe.



CREDITS:

MINA Hair - Kirstin 01

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Darkling Sea)

Outfit - LUSCIOUS DELIGHTS -  InWorld / Marketplace Website
STAR SPANGLE HAMMERED 
Applier Outfit via Multi-Hud
Necklace, Bellychain, Wedge Sneakers

Nails -{ZOZ}- Dalriada Signature Polish
Reds White tip
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!
@ Revamped until July 20th !!

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Cheryl 4, 1, 5

Pose - Lorien - Marketplace
Hand Pose 06



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)