6.22.2016

Impromptu Garden Party


I return to add more description! Had a rushed day but wanted to get the pics up. Now I have a bit of time to actually sit back down and tell you about these darling things!

You may have noticed I keep switching back and forth between the Lelutka and Catwa mesh heads. I like them both and I have certain things about each I especially like. I probably still feel more like "me" in the Lelutka. However, I understand that Simone is the head that will undergo any upgrades from this year on (this is Stella I am wearing). We shall see! If I share Omega mesh head appliers it will be with a Catwa head.

My hair is by Rezology and this is a particularly cute and popular one - Aphrodite. Long flowing locks parted on the side. The one small wave in the front would make a perfect place to add a hair accessory - maybe a flower comb or a headband. Key-ewt!


My outfit is by Promagic, called Anuska. It consists of a top and skirt for Maitreya bodies. Pop it on and go! There are several color options. I so love the lace panels! My heels are by Slipper Originals, with lots of color options - I chose this beige or tan color because it goes so well with my outfit. These heels are quite fabulous; they can be dressed up or down. They are boldly stitched with feminine bows at the back of the ankles. I added a body tattoo - Izzie's Metallic Floral, and really like it! The tattoo has lots of color options on the accompanying hud. These tattoos are available at Uber


Ah Chez Moi, what have you made for us this time? The Alyssa Canopy Bench and Table, available at Lost & Found. PG or Adult versions are available.

For my impromptu garden party, I added +Half-Deer+'s fairylight balloons. Just the right touch for a festive atmosphere.

I spy a little cat, wearing glasses, and blowing a bubble gum bubble. Yes, it could happen.


And my darling has finally joined me. I'm thrilled he noticed ME before he saw the chocolate cupcakes - they're his favorite. ;)

Seated poses are animations included in the Chez Moi build; standing poses are by Eternal Dream Poses. Posemakers and animators bring our Second Life World to life!



CREDITS:


Bench & Table - * CHEZ MOI FURNITURES *
Canopy Bench Alyssa
Table Alyssa w/Treats
@ Lost & Found until July 1st !!!
50% discount during event !

+Half-Deer+ - Fairylight Balloons - Garden Party

*******************************************

Hair - Rezology Marketplace
Aphrodite

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes  (Paris Green Shadow)

Clothing - *PROMAGIC* - Marketplace
 Anuska Set1- Top & Skirt (Maitreya)

Shoes - Slipper Originals - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Gia Heels (Extensive Colorchange Hud Included)
Slink, Maitreya and TMP

Tattoo - Izzie's - Metallic Floral Tattoo
Uber

Poses - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Octavia 05, 03

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)