6.11.2016

Pensacola at Sunset


A glass of wine, the beach at sunset...what could be better. Oh wait, how about spying a hot guy off in the distance.


I quickly strike a sultry pose hoping to catch his attention, while I imagine us us together. I'm wearing my Pensacola outfit by Flippant, that should do the trick. With multiple huds, this set is highly versatile, even down to the feathers on the belt and sandals.


He approaches me, and I feel his arms encircle my waist. My, my, wouldn't that be nice...in this fantasy of mine. This is just one of the sweet couple poses included in Chez Moi's Pergola Birdhouses available now at The Chapter Four Event.


Flippant has included this lovely Feathers tattoo with the Pensacola collection. It applies to classic & mesh bodies.

I love the Pensacola sandals! The texturing and color changes are great. These sandals are available as part of the complete collection, or available for purchase separately.


I move a bit closer to him, onto the Old Wooden Navy Dock (also by Chez Moi). The better to show off my curves in this bikini set. 


Flippant's bird necklace is a FREE Group Gift, and coordinates beautifully. No wonder I have a Feathers Tattoo, with these birds in flight and fringe on my bikini top.


Finally capturing his attention, my sweetie enfolds me in his loving arms. My fantasy IS real. 



CREDITS:

* CHEZ MOI FURNITURES * - Pergola Birdhouses (White Version)
Wooden Version also available - Adult and PG
More info about the set HERE

The Chapter Four until June 20th !!
-and-
Old Wooden Navy Dock
****************************

enVOGUE HAIR - Whitney

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Deep Lake)

Complete Outfit - Flippant - Inworld Marketplace / Website / Facebook Flickr
Birds Necklace - FREE Group Gift !!
Pensacola Collection
(Includes Bikini Top, Bottom, Belt, Sandals & Feathers Tattoo)
Lots of Fits, Lots of Huds!

Also Wearing:
Catwa Mesh Head (Candy), Maitreya Lara body,
Slink hands & feet, Amara Beauty Catwa applier (Sandra - Ivory), and
Ivory Skintone - Huds for Maitreya and Slink (body applier Huds FREE)

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)