1.28.2017

Calamity Jane She Is Not


My Rezology hair is called Tail Braid 2. It has a single braid to midway down the back. It's quite lovely. I can imagine Calamity Jane wearing her hair like this in the Wild, Wild West, clubbed back to be out of the way...but she sure wouldn't have worn the rest of the outfit! My dress is called Cezara, by [Marquesse] and it's a Group Gift! Cezara is an applier dress which includes matching skirt panel in black. It's so sexy it'll cause a stampede. My bracelets are by !It! (Indulge Temptation) named Hope. You'll find these ornate beauties at the Twe12ve event until January 31st. They're a little ornate and a whole lotta fashionable. I added a lace neck corset and tattoo to vamp it up - you can add your own accessories to claim the look as your own. My pose is by Image Essentials, part of the Anarchy pack, including mirrors. This particular pose says to me "I know how marvelous I am and now you know it too!"


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Tail Braid 2
_______________________________________________________

Dress - [Marquesse] - InWorld / Marketplace
Cezara
Multiple Applier Hud & Skirt Panel
Group Gift !!
_______________________________________________________

Bracelets - !IT! (Indulge Temptation) 
Hope Bracelet
w/Texture Change Hud
@ Twe12ve through Jan 31st !!

Click Ad To Enlarge

* * * * * * *
Store Information:
_______________________________________________________

Tattoo - .::Velvet::. - Marketplace
Casey (for Maitreya)

Head/Body - .LeLutka. - Simone Head 2.0 Bento
Glam Affair appliers w/ Maitreya Body

Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (for Catwa Mesh Eyes)

Izzie's Dimples (Lelutka)

Blacklace Beauty - Jelly Gloss Sheers (Lelutka)

KL! Lace neck corset

More Info Unavailable
_______________________________________________________

Pose - Image Essentials - InWorld Facebook Flickr
Ararchy Set w/Mirrors - 1m

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)