1.21.2017

I Will NEVER Blog Again


Last night, I was a pretty happy fashion camper because I found Insol's Candy applier for Catwa, AND the lipsticks, AND the Omega Applier that I can use to perfectly match my Vista Animations Bento Hands! I already had the Maitreya applier. (Note: I found that to use both appliers, add the Omega applier first, then your body applier.)


But then! THEN. Two things happened. (1) I opened up ChicModa's Gemma dress, and put it on. WOW! I can't rave enough about this dress. All ladies need it! Not only is this dress hawt and sexy and sparkly, it also includes a sparkle animation ON the dress! Choose gold, silver or none. None? Nope, gotta have the sparkle! The other color options on the hud are also outstanding - imagine this in black with the sparkly effect! I would have shown you but I was enjoying this color too much to change. Ladies, wow your significant other. Significant others? Get this FOR your lady so you both will enjoy.


(2) I opened up Slipper Originals' Dannika Heels. WOWSAH! High heeled, heart chained beauties. I'm sure EllePolygon is giggling, just knowing I would have this reaction. And you will too! I love the style. I LOVE the textures. As for those hearts? Ooooooh!


My gorgeous jewelry is by !It! (Indulge Temptation) and the set is called Esmeralda, inspired by a certain lady who cared for the Hunchback of Notre Dame. This is seriously fashionable, ornate appeal for the neck, ears and wrists. Better bet the price is right too.

My pose in the above pic is by NANTRA, called Show of Hands, #2 of the set. Pop on your Bento Hands (yes, I highly recommend them) and pose away prettily to include your fingers! That's how I feel about this outfit, yeah, excellent job, sweet designers! And here's a Catwa wink as well!

I'm not sure pose designers get enough credit for the work they must do to create truly quality poses. Nancoix Urquan is one such quality designer. Okay, credit given. Make some more. lol No really, make...some...more. 



Oh, the reason I will never blog again? I can't imagine ever taking these pretties off!  Ever!!! :-)


CREDITS:

Dress - ~ChicModa~
Gemma
For Maitreya, Physique, Hourglass
w/ 6 Color Hud & Options for Gold, Silver or No Sparkle Animation
Included in January's BISHBOX !! 
Bishbox Subscription Headquarters - InWorld

Store Information:
___________________________________________________________

Heels - Slipper Originals
Dannika
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza
Original Mesh, Extensive Hud Options
Exclusive @ Lost & Found until Feb 1st !!

Click Ad Pic To Enlarge

Store Information:
___________________________________________________________

Jewelry - !IT! (Indulge Temptation) 
 Esmeralda
Choker, Earrings, Bracelet
 Huds w/Texture & Resize Options
Designer Circle until Jan 27th !!

Click Ad Pic To Enlarge

Store Information:

___________________________________________________________

Pose (Pic 4) - {NANTRA}
Show of Hands 2 (for Bento hands)
The Liaison Collaborative until Jan 30th !!

Store Information:
___________________________________________________________

Hair - (Chemistry) Hair - Marketplace
Hera

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa - Catya Bento / Eyes
w/ Maitreya Body

Skin/Lipstick - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Candy' & Lipstick
Wearing Maitreya & Omega Appliers (for my Bento Hands)

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (Catwa Eyes)

ProHands Bento Fem
Hydra Rings

Exposeur - The Keyhole - Marketplace
Poses & Prop
___________________________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)