1.11.2017

Temptation of Sn@tchery


Why, oh why, would this store place doughnuts out, in plain sight? Sugary treasures, unguarded! Surely they don't believe I have enough will power to just walk on by. I could make off with one! Or two...but then I'd be guilty of...Sn@tchery! I wonder what the sentence is for such a crime.

I'll tell you what IS a crime. Not getting these cuties from Sn@tch! I'm wearing a release from a few weeks ago; there are so many pretty things to blog from when I started on the blogger team I'll go back as time permits to share them. This is Jisoo, which includes a fuzzy sweater, rolled scarf and leather skirt. And Elodie Pumps and Socks, so cute I just about can't stand it. Now what IS a new release, my hair. This is Lola and what a volume baby she is! There is even a "more volume" version included (which I'm wearing). 60's? Elvira? Domme? Just want some hot-hot-hot hair? You'll love this one.

Eyeing the doughnuts once again....


CREDITS:

Hair - :::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Jisoo
Fuzzy Sweater, Rolled Scarf, Leather Skirt
Sweater 16 colors, Sizing XS-XL
Skirt XS-XL, Maitreya, Belleza & Slink
+
Hair - Lola
5 color packs, includes more volume version!
+
Elodie Pumps & Socks
Fitted, Maitreya, Belleza & Slink
Lots of Solids, Polka-Dots, and Additional Prints for the Bows!

___________________________________________________________

Pose - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Midweek 07
___________________________________________________________

Head/Body - .LeLutka. - Simone Head 2.0 Bento
w/ Maitreya Body

Skin - Glam Affair - Lucrezia Applier (Lelutka)

Catwa - Mesh Eyes
___________________________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)