1.04.2017

I'll Be Your Present, Baby


I'll be your present, baby, all year round.
Kiss me, and tease me, tie a bow around me,
Then unwrap me
Hey, what a gift you'll have found.  ;)

                         ~~ LauraGenia Viper


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Poison - New!!
Now Lower Complexity, This Style is BENTO FITTED !!
_______________________________________________________________________

Dress - Whymsical Marketplace - InWorld Marketplace
Orchid New Year Dress
SL Fitted, Ebody, Maitreya, Slink(s)
_______________________________________________________________________

Hair Flower - Eolande's - Marketplace
Hibiscus 3.0 - Drama Queen

Skin - Glam Affair - Giusy Applier (Catwa)
Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head & Mesh Eyes, Maitreya Lara body
_______________________________________________________________________

Pose - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Midweek 07

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)