1.20.2017

THIS Is What Happens When You....


...sit in a tree, at a young age, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. All sorts of mayhem ensues when you grow up. ;)

I am a SN@TCH girl, from the top of my head to the tips of my stomper boots! My hair is called Morgan and it's FABulous. The outfit is the Fish 4 This catch, called Time For Battle. Fish 4 it ALL - the makeup, top, pants, jacket, "Mayhem" tattoo, and stomper boots. Heck, I'd fish 4 this simply for the tattoo! Every piece is an excellent collectible for mix-and-matching. Classic and Omega-Mesh wearers alike can wear and enjoy. 

My pose is by Verocity Poses, from the Dreaming set. It's a fun set; the poses can be used separately, or sit on the cloud prop and serve 'em up with the menu.


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
HAIR - Morgan
Rigged & Unrigged Included, 5 Color Packs
+
OUTFIT - Fish 4 This - Time For Battle

Click Ad to Enlarge
___________________________________________________________

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa - Catya Bento / Eyes
w/ Maitreya Body

Skin - Glam Affair - Calliope Applier (Catwa)

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (Catwa Eyes)

ProHands Bento Fem
Hydra Rings
___________________________________________________________

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Dreaming 5

Click Ad to Enlarge
___________________________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)