1.08.2017

First Day With My New Hands


How many times do you hear that in RL? Ha! NANTRA Poses released a new pack of darling poses, but here was the catch for me. They showcase Bento hands. Ohhh. Well then. I wasn't quite prepared to take the hand plunge yet. But being the ever loyal blogger that I am, I got the Vista Animations Bento hands. Wow! I see what all the buzz is about, they're great! And now I can share with you these awesome poses! These are just a few from the pack, which also includes mirrors.

I also have a couple of lovelies for you at Swank right now. Dulce Secrets released a beautiful set of eyeshadows called Moonstruck. They're all sparkly pretty with a bold top liner and perfectly lined bottom liner. Great for making an impression! For a fabulous jewelry impression, here is the Drama Queen necklace by !It! (Indulge Temptation). The accompanying hud changes metals and gems (also in sections!) for lots of combinations.

My nails are by ZOZ, a beautiful softly floral collection called Sarah. These hud collections are found now at Chapter Four. I'll try to show these again in another post, they're really gorgeous and I haven't done them justice here. We'll blame my newbie hand-itis - I'm using the ZOZ Omega applier on my Bento hands!


Sn@tch anyone? Why thanks, don't mind if I do, and with pleasure! My dress is called Noona. It comes with texture changes on the hud, and 13 different fits. Thirteen!! It's pretty much you got a body? You can wear this, lol. The textures are great from many solids (that emphasize the boobies beautifully, btw) to prints, and I love the sparkly black skirt. Now the Dope Socks & Fishnets are particularly interesting too. They are one-piece, so no clashy alphas. Classic and mesh ladies alike can wear them. Even my pretty updo is by...Sn@tch! This is Dakota. She is thick and piled high in a bun with attractively falling tresses. There are 5 color packs; I'm starting to have a love affair with the Ombres.


I wore this outfit to a George Michael Tribute concert by Toxic Mayhem at The Grande Club & Mall. Fun, fun. Sigh. Another great gone too soon. When you want to visit the club, here's your TAXI. The Facebook page is HERE.


CREDITS:

Hair - :::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Noona Dress
Multiple Textures & 13 Size Options !!
+
Hair - Dakota
+
Dope Socks & Fishnets (Classic & Omega Hud)
One Piece! Color Options Galore

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Eyeshadow - Dulce Secrets
Moonstruck
Swank !!

Necklace - !It! (Indulge Temptation)
Drama Queen
Swank !!

EVENT INFO:
Swank - January

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Nails -{ZOZ}- Sarah Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!

Heels - .:KC:. Couture InWorld / Marketplace
DEVON BOOTS

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Poses - {NANTRA}
Show of Hands Collection (for Bento hands)
3,1,5

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Skin - Glam Affair - Kumi Applier (Catwa)
Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head, Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara body

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (for Catwa Mesh Eyes)
Vivid (New!!) - Wearing a selection from Aquas Pack

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

ProHands Bento Fem

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

Location - Storybrooke Gardens


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)