4.19.2023

A happy home


I don't often share much about my real OR virtual life.  But Dabble's Porch Sign - Home arrived at a perfect, personal time for me.  A wonderful man walked into my SL life.  We're partnered and I couldn't be happier.  Decorating our home is so much fun because we're doing it together!  What I like about this sign, well look at it.  Isn't it cute?  And it has seasonal and holiday changes to take us throughout the entire year.  It represents our new beginning while we're in the process of creating many happy memories.

There are also some spring signs, resizable, on sale at the store.  Check out all the cool items at Dabble.  

I'm going home
Back to the place where I belong
And where your love has always been enough for me
I'm not running from
No, I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home
Well, I'm going home

                    ~~Home, Daughtry


CREDITS:

DABBLE - Porch Sign - Home
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)