4.03.2023

School today, or shopping


Okay, I think we all see where this is going - a shopping trip rather than school, of course.  I think the principal will have something to say once he gets wind of it.  This is the super cute Daiki Dress and Shoes by Meva.  It's at the Neo-Japan event until April 17th.  I love the details on this dress.  Wear the accompanying flats or add heels, even boots for a daring look.  I have some stashed in my car for later.  

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Meva - Daiki Dress & Shoes
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy w/Texture Huds
Neo-Japan until April 17th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Stealthic - Wish Hair @ The Fifty
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Ambition Eyes
Nuve - Jenny Skin - EvoX BOM - post event/in store soon
RAWR! - Rowan Earrings
Legacy Bento Body

LaBany. - "Street style" bag  - Red

Stun Poses -  Ruby, Pose 3 (Curve)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)