4.06.2023

Purple


Let's go to that place where I took you last summer before the fall
Where the sky was purple and we drank from the bottle
We felt it all
By the lighthouse on the hill we opened a door to a different world
Leaving everything behind
Just you and I
Open up your eyes
I wish that I could stay here all my life
Just you and I sitting under purple skies

                ~~Purple, Hollow Coves


CREDITS:

MOoH! - Wanda Top
Group Gift! Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
MOoH! - Wanda Skirt
Slept on Sales through April 9th, Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Facebook Flickr Website
_____________________________

Stealthic - Escape Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Ambition Eyes
 Nuve - Jenny Skin - EvoX BOM - post-event in store soon
*AvaWay* - ELIZA Bracelets & Rings Set
REBORN by eBODY w/Juicy Boobs
_____________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - Convinced Set, Pose 1
@ Kinky Event until April 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________
 
The Bearded Guy - Butter Cold Backdrop
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)