4.23.2023

Wanna be lazy with me?


It's a lazy day, I'm down with nothing else to do
It's a crazy day, I've got a thing I wanna try with you
Now baby, don't go away
Please don't spoil my lazy day.
Now isn't this better?  Didn't you know?
Just sittin' down by the radio.

                 ~~Lazy Days, Whispers by Bed


CREDITS:

Hilly Haalan - Milena Dress
Maitreya, Legacy, Kupra Original,
Gen X Classic & Curvy, Reborn, Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

TRUTH - Delicate Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Ambition Eyes
 Nuve - Jenny Skin - EvoX BOM w/Ivy Brows
 Nuve - Bubblegum Lipgloss on sale this weekend
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

Fashiowl Poses -So Lazy, Pose 5
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)