4.21.2023

My side of the room


Here is a sprawling half room of lovely items now at the Swank Event.  I always love groupings put together by Park Place, and often I can't even squeeze all of items in the same shot...like this time!  There is most definitely enough to furnish a coordinated room.  I added some pieces created by Sparrow's Nest for Swank, such delightful consistency with pretty decor items!    

Check out the event before this round poofs at the end of the month.  Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Park Place - Swank Hollywood Glam
Emery White Sofa (Adult)
 @ Swank
With Cactus Blossom, White Berber Area Rug
Tulip Floor Lamp, Gold 'n Glass Coffee Table
Prayer Plant, Coffee Table Magazines,
Emery Accent Chair, Hammered Gold Plant Stand

Sparrow's Nest - TURQ ARANGMENT
Sparrow's Nest - HOLLYWOOD DECOR
Sparrow's Nest - GLAM N GOLD
 @ Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)