4.19.2023

When love is on your side


There was a time I was runnin' through hell
Never thought I'd make it out alive
Don't understand how I cheated death
But I made it to the other side
Oh, why love a girl like me?
Oh, yeah

I know the ups and downs are strange
You are more than enough, don't change
Don't let the demons get you down
You'll be where nothing can break you
When love is on your side, it's a beautiful life

                ~~A Beautiful Life, Dorothy


CREDITS:

Alge's Designs - Fish Pink BOM Eyeshadow
 @ Swank

StunnerOriginals - HD Lips EVOX EVO / Passionate
 @ Swank

Howlett Design - Floral VII (Chest Tattoo)
4 opacities, BOM
 @ Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

TRUTH - Delicate Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Moonshine Eyes
 Nuve - Jenny Skin - EvoX BOM
*Vanilla Bae* - Anika Romper
REBORN by eBODY

Stun Poses -  Pilar, Pose 2 (Curve)

CJ Creations - Inverness Pond with Couple and Water-Jet
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)