4.09.2023

Your love, lifting me higher....


....than I've ever been lifted before... LOL, yes I went there.  

Your love, liftin' me higher
Than I've ever been lifted before
So keep it up, quench my desire
And I'll be at your side forevermore

           (Your Love Keeps Lifting me) Higher and Higher, Jackie Wilson

The Cosetto Outfit by Le'La Design is straight out of a fashion page in sizzling elegance.  I had a lot of fun working with all the color combos included on the texture hud for totally different looks.  By the way, it dances well!  The Bearded Guy's Backdrop, Astrality Sky, gave me my "launch pad" of sorts.  It's quite versatile for photos with columns, and clouds over water.  

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Le'La Design - Cosetto Outfit
HERE in store
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Reborn, Kupra,
Erika, GenX Classic/Curvy
35 Color Texture Hud, Multi Combos
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

WINGSDG Store - ES0228 Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Ambition Eyes
 Nuve - Jenny Skin - EvoX BOM
Piece of Me - Luvelle Earrings
REBORN by eBODY

Amitie Moonlight Set, Pose 04
_____________________________

The Bearded Guy - Astrality Sky Backdrop
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)