5.22.2023

Bountiful bohemia


I am truly loving this round of Swank - Boho.  I could live in this type of surrounding all the time - eclectic, bohemian, very relaxed and colorful.  When a blogger tells you they enjoyed working with all the items, take heed - there's some really good stuff!  I'm going to relax and listen to my parakeets sing me a song, and they're animated!

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Swank & Co. - Mixed Parakeet & Stand
 @ Swank

Eclectica - Recycled Coffee Table
 @ Swank

StoraxTree - Antique File Chest
 @ Swank

StoraxTree - Peace Wall Art
 @ Swank

StoraxTree - Antique Iron Decor & Candles
 @ Swank

StoraxTree - Antique Iron Decor & Candles
 @ Swank

StoraxTree - Rectangle Rug
 @ Swank

Enchanted Fantasy - Boho Conservatory - Posy Filled Pot
 @ Swank

BobsCreations - Easy Radio
 @ Swank

{Why Not?} - Bracorina Day Bed Boho
 @ Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)