5.01.2023

If we make it back into real time


I’m tired of seeing you on webcam
Cause I think we could be more
I’m tired of living two-dimensional
I feel like I’m living in a cell house
I’m sick of losing our connection
I miss the way things were before
Instead of looking for connection
You could have been outside my front door

This isn’t 1984
And you and I are more than bored
But this could be the world we know for a while

It’s really hard to know your feelings
It’s really hard to know your mind
But though the signal always breaks up
I feel like we could go a long time
Cause we were only getting started
And then wе had to go online
We’ll have a lot of timе to make up
If we make it back into real time

                 ~~ Webcam, Mari Dangerfield


CREDITS:

Brillancia - Hannah Set
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Ebody Reborn, Belleza GenX Classic, Khara
@ Tres Chic Event until May 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Stealthic - Beam Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Ambition Eyes
Nuve - April Skin - EvoX BOM - Group Gift
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - Videocall Set, Pose 3
Posevent until May 19th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)