5.09.2023

Lethal Dose of Love


Wild thing!
Should've known better
With a girl like you
You satisfied my every need
What a little heartbreaker
You turned out to be
Prettiest face I've ever seen
Oh dance little sister, you turn me on
You make my blood run hot
Killer legs in that short black dress
Baby you was born to rock

I don't mind you fooling me around
Just don't let me out of your jail
I don't mind you messing me up
I tell all my friends
It's a lethal dose of love

              ~~Lethal Dose of Love, Rod Stewart


CREDITS:

 [[ Masoom ]] - Lethal Dose Collection
Compatible with: Mounds, Ebody Reborn, Kupra,
Legacy, Legacy Perky, Lara, Lara Petite
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Stealthic - Surge Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Notoriety Eyes
 Nuve - Hailey Skin - EvoX BOM w/Laura Eyebrows
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - Reflection Set, Pose 2
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________
 
The Bearded Guy - Alpha Room Lila Backdrop
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)