5.21.2023

Statement of blues


Well, my head's all splinting and I'm floating to sound
Too much has happened 'cause you're around
It's been a hard day, I don't know what to do
I'm gonna relax like everybody should

And I'm so glad we made it
So glad we made it
Why won't you gimme some lovin'
Gimme some lovin'
Gimme some lovin' every day

                     ~~Gimme Some Lovin', The Blues Brothers


CREDITS:

Skindustrial Bodyworks - Wet Eyeshadow (BOM)
Color Options & Tintable, w-w/o Sparkles
 @ Swank

[Drunken Brokkr] - Fridhr necklace
 @ Swank

Magnetic - Felt Fedora
 @ Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

TRUTH Collective (Faga) / Dreamer Hair, The Saturday Sale
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Nuve - Hailey Skin EvoX
Avi-Glam - Credence Eyes
REBORN by eBODY

Stun Poses -  Zoe Set, Pose 4





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)