5.16.2023

Sunlight through a window


Beauty streamed into my hand
In sunlight through a pane of glass;
Now at last I understand
Why suns must pass.
I have held a shadow, cool
Reflection of a burning gold,
And it has been more beautiful
Than hands should hold.

To that delicate tracery
Of light, a force my lips must name
In whispers of uncertainty,
Has answered through me in a flame.

Beauty is the core of fire
To reaching hands; even its far
Passing leaves a hurt desire
Like a scar.

                 ~~Sunlight Through a Window, Hazel Hall



CREDITS:

 Serenity Style - Steps of peace
Cosmopolitan until May 27th

♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Bloom! - Akane outdoor Basket
Adult/PG
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

CJ Creations - Spring Wheelbarrow with animat. Bunny
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Aphrodite Shop - Valentines tree peach color w/Shadow
Texture Options, Adult/PG
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________





1 comment:

  1. Pretty Scene and delicious mood!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. :)