5.08.2023

Where the mantis pray


Where's the chapel where the mantis pray?
The leaves grow green then fall away in
Reddish shades that crumble under
Six long legs

Leading me along
All the children sing a song
And I'd like to turn around
But I know I'm not that strong

I'm missing a house, that I've never called home
I'm missing a time, that I've nevеr known
I remember a tree, had a wholе leaf of my own
But now, we’re reaching spring
Was it just a dream? I don’t know

                  ~~The Chapel, Madilyn Mei


CREDITS:

Dreamland Designs - Wild Flowered Gothic Arch
For Secret Sales through May 8th
Dreamland Designs - Soleil Garden Bench (PG)
For Secret Sales through May 8th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)