5.07.2023

Down on the beach


Between the eyes of love I call your name
Behind those guarded walls I used to go
Upon a summer wind there's a certain melody
Takes me back to the place that I know
Down on the beach

The secrets of the summer I will keep
The sands of time will blow a mystery
No one but you and I
Underneath that moonlit sky
Take me back to the place that I know
On the beach

Forever in my dreams my heart will be
Hanging on to this sweet memory
A day of strange desire
And a night that burned like fire
Take me back to the place that I know
On the beach

              ~~On The Beach, Chris Rea


CREDITS:

 B(u)y Me Poses - Weekend Trip Set, Pose 4
Posevent until May 19th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________
 
SHE IS WEARING:

Wasabi // Raya Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Nuve - April Skin EvoX (Group Gift!), Body V4
:ANDORE: - Chamomile Earrings EvoX
:::FurtaCor::: - Maxine Top/Shorts
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

HE IS WEARING:

Stealthic - Baron Hair
.LeLutka. - EON 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Hunter Skin EvoX
Velour Body Tone
.:Vegas:. - Tattoo Arai
RealEvil -  DragonBorn Choker, Rings
Orsini Jewelry - Marcelo Bracelet
Legacy Mesh Body
(HASSEL) - Sport Shorts 293




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)