2.06.2024

Jessie


 Jessie girl you really messed with me
Up inside this heart of mine
And your kiss and tell puts me through hell
Oh well, cause all I really wanted was
Jessie
Jessie

I want you until the end of time
So I'll never rest, until I make you mine

               ~~Jessie, The Bigger Lights


CREDITS:

NANIKA - Jessie Outfit
T-Shirt, Bra, Pants
Maitreya, Legacy/Perky, Reborn
Kinky Event until February 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Landmark Marketplace Flickr / Flickr Group
_____________________________

 Nuve - HAILEY Skin
Nuve Faith Eyebrows brown EvoX
Nuve Hailey lip tint EvoX 12
Nuve - Rhea Bodyskin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Exile Rosalie Hair
Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase EvoX - BROWN 2
Avi-Glam - Expressive Eyes
.LeLutka. - AVALON Bento Head EvoX
RAWR! - Mariposa Earrings EvoX
[CAROL G] - Vedas Color TaTToo 50%
Messy. - Hera Armlet
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Secret Poses - Lucia Set, Pose 2
@ Anthem Event until February 29th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

SYNNERGY.TAVIS //  Paris Apartment Backdrop




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)