2.10.2024

The smell of your perfume is floating down the stairs


You say you'll be down in five
The smell of your perfume is floating down the stairs
You're fixing up your hair like you do
I know that I'll be a mess
The second that I see you
You won't be surprised
It happens every time
It's nothin' new

It's always on a night like tonight
I thank God you can read my mind
'Cause when you look at me with those eyes

I'm speechless
Starin' at you standin' there in that dress
What it's doin' to me ain't a secret
'Cause watching you is all that I can do
And I'm speechless
You already know that you're my weakness
After all this time I'm just as nervous
Every time you walk into the room
I'm speechless

           ~~Speechless, Dan & Shay


CREDITS

 [[ Masoom ]] - Pure Seduction Collection
Dress, Body Cage
Lara X, Lara Petite X, Waifu (Reborn), Waifu+Rolls, Juicy Rolls,
Mounds (Reborn), Ebody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Legacy Perky
w/Texture Huds
Uber Event until February 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Nuve - Dakota Eyebrows
BOM & HD (Unisex), Tintable, EvoX
Regular OR Full Perm Version
Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Sunkissed
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline Lelutka EvoX
Nuve - April eyeliner
Nuve Dimples 70% EvoX
Nuve Holly Lipstick Chic EvoX 12
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

WINGSDG - ES1230 Hair
Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase EvoX - BROWN 2
Avi-Glam - Expressive Eyes
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
e.marie // Angelica Earrings
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - Be Your Valentine Set, Pose 1(m)
@ Cosmopolitan until February 17th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

 AMITIE - Rose Staircase Backdrop




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)