2.16.2024

Someone to watch over me


There's a somebody I'm longin' to see
I hope that he turns out to be
Someone who'll watch over me

I'm a little lamb who's lost in the wood
I know I could always be good
To one who'll watch over me

             ~~Someone To Watch Over Me, Ella Fitzgerald


CREDITS:

Dreamland Designs - Wooden Love Shelf
February Group Gift!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________

 Bloom! originals -Gaelle Set
Adult/PG
@ N21 Event February 21st until March 12th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

[Rezz Room] -Chow-chow Baby Animesh (Companion)

Lagom - Cozy blanket pile [ Browns ]

KraftWork - Runner Rugs . Upholstered Graphite (fringes)

Onsu ~ "Holly" Skybox ~ Mini ~ w/ Environment




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)