2.17.2024

When the school bell rings


Well I seem him every morning in the schoolyard
When the school bell rings
And when he passes in the hallway
Well he doesn't seem to notice me

He's got a crush on my best friend
But she don't care, 'cause she loves someone else
I'm standing on the outside, no the inside where I wanna be

Love's unkind, love's unkind
Love's unkind, love's unkind
'Cause he's not mine

            ~~Love's Unkind, Donna Summer


 CREDITS:

SOLIAC - Elise Dress
Legacy/Perky, Reborn, MaitreyaX
Tokyo Zero until February 25th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Sunkissed
Nuve - Rosie Eyebrows
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline Lelutka EvoX
Nuve Dimples 70% EvoX
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH Collective-FAGA / Ravine Hair
Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase EvoX - BROWN 2
Avi-Glam - Expressive Eyes
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Posesion Elena Set, Pose 1



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)