2.12.2024

Skellies in my closet


Yeah, I feel off, it's time I put on one of my two faces
God forbid I show my friends I can't keep with their paces
So self-conscious like the day I went and got my braces
Shake it off before I slip into my mental races!

Count, me out (yea count me out)
I'm gone (bye bye)
So long
'Cause if you look inside!

I got skellies, skellies, skellies, skellies, skellies in my closet
Mama said I'm keeping, keeping, keeping the deposit
I got skellies, skellies, skellies, skellies in my closet
In my closet!

            ~~Skellies, updog


 CREDITS:

Blossie - Tamara Dress
Singles/Fatpack
Legacy, Lara X, Petite X, and Reborn
The Fifty until February 20th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Vezzo Ink Tattoo -"Virna" Tattoo
Fatpack of 5 colors, 3 opacities. Red, Black, Pink, Purple, Blue. 
BOM ONLY for: Lelutka EvoX, AK ADVX (AKERUKA ADVX),
GA.EG BoMGenX, LOGO, CRYPTID heads
@ Fetish Fair until February 25th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Sunkissed
Nuve - Chloe Eyebrows
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline Lelutka EvoX
Nuve - April eyeliner
Nuve Dimples 70% EvoX
Nuve Holly Lipstick Chic EvoX 12
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

S-CLUB SHOP - KERR HAIR 030224
Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase EvoX - BROWN 2
Avi-Glam - Expressive Eyes
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
Maxi Gossamer - Magdalena Cross Earrings, Necklace
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Secret Poses - Mia Set, Pose 3
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)