2.12.2024

Missing you at the kissing booth


I first saw you
By the kissing booth
Shaking your head
Wondering why people do that

I felt the same way
But if it were you
I might just change my mind

And we never kissed
But we didn't have to
And I've never missed
Anyone like I miss you

                       ~~Kissing Booth, Brooks The Boy


CREDITS:

:: pm :: (formerly PurpleMoon)
Cupid Outfit
Maitreya/Petite, LaraX/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Reborn, GenX Classic/Curvy
The Love Bites Hunt until February 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Sunkissed
Nuve - Chloe Eyebrows
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline Lelutka EvoX
Nuve - April eyeliner
Nuve Dimples 70% EvoX
Nuve Holly Lipstick Chic EvoX 12
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Ade Hairstyles - Dear Society
Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase EvoX - BROWN 2
Avi-Glam - Expressive Eyes
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Secret Poses - My Portrait, Pose 1M
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

 Serenity Style - Kisses Booth
Cosmopolitan until February 17th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

[Rezz Room] - Squirrel Animesh (Companion)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)