2.03.2024

Rosie

 

She was standing at the load-in
When the trucks rolled up
She was sniffin' all around
Like a half-grown female pup
She wasn't hard to talk to
Looked like she had nowhere to go
So I gave her a pass
So she could get in and see the show
Well, I sat her down right next to me
And I got her a beer
While I mixed that sound on the stage
So the band could hear
The more I watched her watch them play
The less I thought of to say
And when they walked off stage
You know, the drummer swept that girl away

But Rosie, you're all right
(You wear my ring)
When you hold me tight
(Rosie, that's my thing)
When you turn out the light
(I got to hand it to me)
Looks like it's me and you again tonight, Rosie

                  ~~Rosie, Jackson Browne


CREDITS:

Nuve - Rosie Skin - LeL EvoX
Wearing Sunkissed
Cupid's Fault until February 20th
Nuve Nuve. Rosie Eyeshadows LeL EvoX 16 (medium grey)
Nuve Rosie Eyeshadows LeL EvoX HEARTS
Nuve Rosie Lipstick LeL EvoX 12
InStore for The Saturday Sale and Happy Weekend
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 LeL EvoX 25%
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline LeL EvoX
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH Collective-FAGA / Entwine Hair
Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase EvoX - BROWN 2
Avi-Glam - Sultry Eyes @ Access until February 8th
.LeLutka. - AVALON Bento Head EvoX
OSMIA - Aroma.Harness Dress
~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Wedding Ring Maggi:.
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Secret Poses - My Portrait, Pose 6
InStore
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)