11.19.2015

Captive Audience


It's a first wintry post for Laura's Lair! I'm all cozy in my gorgeous capped hairstyle by Phoenix Hair. This is Elena. She is perfect for cold outdoor activities, keeping you stylish and warm. 


My seating is Chez Moi's Romantic Ski Lift! It includes lots of texture changes, animations, and props like the guitar I chose.  The weasels by MishMish at Collabor88 are enjoying the music.



I included a few pics showing the different texture combos. This is a great build for winter cuddles!


Here's a closeup of Phoenix Hair's Elena. She really is a beaut !!!


I'm wearing the latest from Hudson's Clothing Company, from my scarf down to my boots. The scarf or wrapped mink coordinates wonderfully with the loose knit sweater, in dark or light colors. There are leggings included for Classic or Omega appliers. Hudson's also has scarf coordinating hand muffs. One of the weasels is really interested in my Hudson's Leather Clutch. I don't think I have any snacks in it, so she must be looking for lindens! My Creamy Suede Knee High Boots from Hudson's oughta be a lady's inventory staple for winter. They're oh-so-stylish!

Oh, I see. THIS weasel wanted lindens for a sweater for herself! Pose pretty for the picture!


CREDITS:

:::Phoenix::: Elena Hair w/Knit Cap [Fitted Mesh]
@ the Tres Chic Event Now !!!

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Darkling Sea)

Hudson's Clothing Co. - InWorld / Marketplace
Loose Knit Sweater, Leggings (Classic & Omega Applier), 
Wrapped Mink Scarf Rigged Mesh, Wrapped Scarf and Muffs
Zipped Leather Clutch, Creamy Suede Knee High RiggedMesh Boots

MishMish - Red Weasels
@ Collabor88 Event Now !!!

CHEZ MOI - Romantic Ski Lift
Multiscenes / Multiposes
@ the Tres Chic Event Now !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)