11.06.2015

Closer


Turn the lights off in this place
And she shines just like a star
And I swear I know her face
I just don't know who you are
Turn the music up in here
I still hear her loud and clear
Like she's right there in my ear
Telling me
That she wants to own me
To control me
Come closer
Come closer


I can feel her on my skin
I can taste her on my tongue
She's the sweetest taste of sin
The more I get the more I want
She wants to own me
Come closer
She says "come closer"
                                      ~~Closer, by Ne-Yo


Never let romance die.  Flirt with your husband.  ;)


CREDITS:

TRUTH HAIR -  Andrea

Virtual Diva - Closer Mesh Dress - Sun, w/Shoulder Add-On

Zuri Jewelry - InWorldMarketplace Website / Facebook
Aphrodite Goddess of Love Bonded Wedding Rings Ruby

Sax Shepherd Designs - Frills ~ Ione ~ Earrings, Bracelet

SHOES:  Essenz - Palermo (Slink High)

NAILS:  Pulcino - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Syrup (Slink Hud)

POSES:  Image Essentials
The Runway (Prop & Poses) - Sneak Peak!!
Will be available at The Thrift Shop starting November 8th !!!

Accessorise 6m at Image Essentials Main Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)