10.16.2016

Calendar Girl October 2016


I started working with an idea, that I will create a sexy calendar for my partner. How risque! Well, no one else will see it except him. (cough) Warming to the idea, I began constructing the scene - sexy lingerie, compliments of Black Swan, a sensual pose table by NANTRA, and Jian's Pumpkin Collection with Kittens, if there was any doubt the month.

Story Line - I pertly pose, exuding sensuality with love light in my eyes. Slowly bringing a cookie to my mouth, I lick my lips, thinking of the night ahead with my hot lover. Such delights await, this is what is waiting for you, darling....In the background, the kittens are adorably pawing the air and behaving.

In Actuality - Cookie crumbs keep falling, I topple off the table a couple of times while trying to pose seductively. And the kittens are yowling and and fighting, destroying my pumpkin placement!

Happy Halloween, sweetheart!


CREDITS:

Skin - DeeTalez - Gillian applier for Catwa Candy - Eastern
w/ Maitreya Body Applier

Hair - MINA - Irma

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Eyeshadow - La Boheme - Stella v2 *Catwa Applier*
We <3 Roleplay until October 31st !!

Lingerie - ! Black Swan ! - InWorld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
Black Nymph
For Classic, Slink, Maitreya, Omega
Multiple Layers/Combos on Hud

Nipple Covers - .DirtyStories. 
Rose Nipple Covers
w/Colorchange Hud

Heels - .:KC:. Couture InWorld
MARISHA HEELS

Pose - {NANTRA} - Trick My Treat
w/ Table and Props
@ Candy Fair 2016, opening tomorrow! (October 17th)

Click Ad Pic to Enlarge

Jian - Pumpkin Collection w/ Kittens

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)