10.25.2016

Little Goth Brat


My Master will be home soon. I think I hear his steps, even now. I've been a brat today; I'm sure he's heard.


I don't mean to be a brat - sometimes I just can't help myself. But he will lovingly correct me and I will try to do better.  For Him.


Even my thoughts taking on a whisper: sometimes, He likes to sit on His throne and watch me bathe. I begin to tingle all over, in anticipation, and a blush enfuses my cheeks.



CREDITS:

Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Candy)
w/ Maitreya Body Applier

Hair - .:EMO-tions:. - * VERA *

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Eyeshadow - Dulce Secrets - Macabre Eyeshadow Catwa Applier
Swank 

Outfit - Emerald Couture - You Goth Me
Multi-Applier Hud for top(s) & stockings
Skull Goth Skirt (Standard & Fitmesh)
Includes Sneakers!
Swank 

Furniture - Outside The Box!
Throne Room & Gothic Bath
w/Animations
Swank 

Poses - Glitter Poses - Hips Set
2, 8
Swank

EVENT INFO:
Swank - October
Theme: Goth !! - Spooktacular Joint Event & Hunt

**********************

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)