10.17.2016

I Can't Help Falling In Love With You


Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
                 ~~ Elvis Presley
I am not an Elvis Presley fan. Most of his songs I would prefer never to hear again (I know Elvis fans are collectively gasping everywhere and shaking shamey fingers at me). But this one is so beautiful! I was reminded of it with this Image Essentials' pose of a bridge over a stream. I may be jumping momentarily, or falling...thought connection...falling in love...with you...equals song by Elvis. So there ya have it. 

A quick shout out for my exceptionally beautiful hair by Rezology. This is Manbait, truly one of my favorite Rezology hairstyles. My personal SL shopper judge's score: ELEVEN. It's now lower complexity; this helps ward off a jelly metamorphosis. ;)

My darling outfit is by More Than Ever, called Fawn Top & Mini in Bramble. You'll find these matching separates at Designer Showcase. Important note, ladies: this outfit IS dance-able! I would recommend wearing panties with it - the skirt is MINI-mini, and make your legs go on forever.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Skin - Lara Hurley - Gia Applier for Catwa Candy (Midtone)
w/ Maitreya Body Applier

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Manbait
Now Lower Complexity !!

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Outfit - More Than Ever 
Fawn Top & Mini in Bramble (separate pieces)
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s) w/3 Color Huds
@ Designer Showcase through October 31st !!

Heels - .:KC:. Couture InWorld
MARISHA HEELS

Pose & Location - Image Essentials
Bridge (build & 30 poses)
Female Pose Studio On-Site for Group Members!

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)