10.09.2016

Pet Cemetery


I had the strangest thing happen last night. I awoke, within a dream, to find myself on the ground and naked in the moonlight. Two cats were circling me. I noticed a shimmering light off in the distance. There was a gateway, and atop in crude words I could barely make out, it said "Pet Cemetery." The cats were silent, gazing at me with glowing, other-world eyes. Did they want me to go into the cemetery? Or, were they trying to keep me away from it? 

It was almost a relief when I awoke in the morning. But I felt a tender spot on my thigh. Looking down, I saw the cats left me a tattoo'd message! Not only that, but my eyes were....glowing!




CREDITS:

Skin - DeeTalez - Gillian applier for Catwa Candy - Eastern
w/ Maitreya Body Applier

Hair - Poison Ivy - Origami

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Catwa Eye Texture Applier -{NANTRA} - InWorld
Dragon Eyes - Blue

Eyeshadow - La Boheme - Stella v2 *Catwa Applier*
We <3 Roleplay until October 31st !!

Tattoo - Flippant - Inworld Marketplace / Website / Facebook Flickr
Meow Tattoo
Classic & Omega Applier
For Out of the Box Hunt through October 27th !!
The ScratchNPost - Out of the Box Starting Point HERE



Cats - *[Black Bantam] Sphynx Cats


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)