10.21.2016

Here's a Question For You


I was thinking about something earlier.  About you.  Yes...you.  So could you answer a question for me?
 

I'm just curious. 


Oh me? Well, of course, I'm a good witch. A very, VERY good witch. Always. Really. I'm not even crossing my fingers behind my back. It's true.


Shoot, you noticed I have my ankles crossed. Well, usually I'm a good witch. ;)


CREDITS:

Skin - DeeTalez - Gillian applier for Catwa Candy - Eastern
w/ Maitreya Body Applier, Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Hair - Virtual Diva - InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
Violet
Includes Texture Change Hud w/Roots

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Eyeshadow - !Musa! - Laura Light (Omega)

Click Ad Pic to Enlarge

**********************
Jewelry - Moondance Boutique - Akahana Lolita
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings
w/Texture Change Hud
-and-
Nails (Slink) - Elizabetha
Swank 

Outfit - LUXE Paris - Elegant Witch
Dress (Standard Mesh, Maitreya, Belleza)
Includes Hat
Swank 

EVENT INFO:
Swank - October
Theme: Goth !! - Spooktacular Joint Event & Hunt

**********************

Heels - #EMPIRE - Ursinia
Fifty Linden Friday! 


Pose (Pic 2) - {NANTRA} - Weenie Signs
3 RARE
w/ Sign Props

Click Ad Pic to Enlarge

Pose (Pic 3) - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Liz 01

Pose (1st pic) - (marukin) - seeming disappointment

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)