10.30.2016

Loft Perching


Bloggers, have you ever been setting up for a new blog post, and while choosing what you're going to blog, your post sets off onto an entirely new direction?? That's what happened to me here, lol. I planned on showing you Chez Moi's Billiard Table (and I will). I set up the table in my loft, worked on some surrounded decor, then thought oooh, wear something ultra sexy. I'piteme released this Soft Knit Wrap Top with a wonderful pick-your-color hud. The midriff baring with a bow style is fabulous! Then, I put on new releases from Tooty Fruity - Booty Panties and Killer Heels. They don't disappoint with texture options or sex appeal either! 

My Rezology hair is named Yard Dog, and I absolutely adore this style. It's sexy. It's messy. It's gorgeous. My top ten faves of Rezology hair is bulging at the seams, but this is definitely on my list of all-time faves.

A wooden lounger in my loft suddenly beckoned and I decided on this pose, with a view of the lower level of my loft and capturing a bit of the city street beyond. I may have to circle the Billiard Table until ideas settle into place, but I'll share soon!


CREDITS:


Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Catwa Candy)
w/ Maitreya Body Applier

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Yard Dog
Now Lower Complexity !!

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes
Eyeshadow - La Boheme - Stella v2 *Catwa Applier*
We <3 Roleplay until October 31st !!

Soft Knit Wrap Top
Lots of Fits & Extensive Texture hud

Undies and Heels - Tooty Fruity - Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
Booty Panties - Halloween Texture Hud - Multiple Fits
Killer Heels - Extensive Texture Hud (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza)

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)