12.18.2016

A Little Bling, A Little Black


One sparkly ring, a Christmas gift from Zuri Rayna. That's all the jewelry I need; it's that gorgeous. Everything else, basic black. A "little black dress," oooooh, from ~ChicModa~ called Danni. It's got that wow factor - simple, sexy, a great fit, and some eye-catching mesh at the hem. This little number shows a lot of back. It can handle a little or a lot of jewelry, and/or body art and show them well. And it has a texture hud to spruce up our wardrobes when we want more color!

My hair is by !It! (Indulge Temptation) - I always write out the whole name although the store is now well-known just as !It! because I like the name. ;) Anyhoo, the style is named Lauren, appropriately for this round of InspirationSL in partial tribute to the elegant Lauren Bacall. My body glitter is made by [House of Ruby]. This Sparkle Dream Glitter decorates the upper chest and back for some pretty body bling with various color choices! I love their slogan too - "dress to get...undressed...." Nice.

I wanted to also mention how much I love my Catwa eyes. My Candy head is a teensy bit tricky with mesh eyes so I'm pleased that the Catwa eyes are so easy to use, then I can add eye appliers and not have to mess with constant adjustments. These appliers, by the way, are made by e.marie and I'm extremely happy with them! I bought the fatpack; that's how I roll, lol.

My poses are part of a Vanity set by Image Essentials. The props, the vanity with mirror and bench are included. This set makes me feel like soon, yes, soon, my name will be up in lights! I'm gonna make it! Broadway here I come! ;)


CREDITS:

Skin - Lara Hurley - Gia Applier for Catwa Candy, & Lips (Midtone)
w/ Maitreya Body Applier Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Catwa - Candy Head & Mesh Eyes

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (Catwa)

Eyeshadow - !Musa! - Ella (Classic & Omega Applier)
30% off, and the "Demo" is a fully usable eyeshadow!
The Makeover Room until Dec. 25th !!
Click Ad Pic To Enlarge

Hair - !IT! (Indulge Temptation!) - Lauren
@ InspirationSL through Jan 8th !!

Dress - ~ChicModa~ - InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
Danni w/Texture Hud
Maitreya Only

Boots - N-core - KAITLYN

Ring - Zuri Rayna - Charlotte - Christmas GIFT

Body Glitter - [House of Ruby] - InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
Sparkle Dream Glitter
Maitreya, Omega - 6 colors!

Poses  - Image Essentials
Vanity w/Prop and Custom Poses

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)