12.22.2016

Come Sit On My Lap, You Naughty Girl


Hello? Ace Actors Guild? Yes, I did rent the Santa scene. But I told you this is specifically a children's party! What's wrong?? Well, the sexy elves are obscene! They keep licking fingers and circling their belly buttons, and Santa keeps saying "Come sit on my lap, you naughty girl, and get a rise out of me." You ask again what's wrong???

(in the background) Ho, Ho, Ho. 
Elves giggling: There's only two of us, Santa!

What's wronggggg???? Sigh.

It's a Swank post! My gown is by Ghostyss, called Aurore, in standard mesh sizing. It's quite regal and perfect for several type of parties. The decor is is a complete scene - Musical Santa With Naughty Helpers Scene, by Dreamland Designs. Seriously, you've got to get this scene, it's adorable, and what a conversation piece! You will have fun, fun, fun with this! It really does play beautiful Christmas music, and don't be completely drawn in by my take on it for this post - it's elegant decor indeed and extremely well made.


CREDITS:

Hair - ""D!va""Helen"

Head - .LeLutka. - Simone 2.0 Bento
w/ Maitreya Body

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Gown - Ghostyss
Aurore
Standard Mesh Sizes
Swank !!

Decor - Dreamland Designs
Musical Santa With Naughty Helpers Scene
Swank !!

EVENT INFO:
Swank - December
Theme: Winter Wonderland

****************************

Pose - [Frimon Store] - Direct Link to Marketplace Item
Hello, w/ iPhone prop

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)