12.23.2016

Sparkly All Season Sequins


Ahhh, Sn@tch, what can I say. Marvelous stuff, that's all there is to it! My hair is called Juno, and it's definitely marvelous - a bit Domme, and a whole lotta sexy with tendrils, a top knot and a thick braid down the back. It comes in 5 color packs; I'm wearing an Ombre selection. My dress is called Bonnie Sequin and it's a showstopper! This is great for holiday parties of any kind. Christmas? New Years Eve?? Valentine's Day??? Oops, getting ahead of myself with holidays. ;) This dress comes in 18 (!!!) colors! See? You won't be wearing the "same dress" twice for a long while!


So I was working on my Catwa Catya head and making a mess of my shape. I was starting to look more like a science project than a good head shape. At that moment, I was saved, by WoW Skins. I got a notice for the Sophia applier for Catya available at the Twe12ve event. AND, it includes the shape! Bing bing bing! Off I went. I'm pleased with the shape - got me a LOT more back on track, and am thrilled with the applier itself. This is WoW's non-modified face (although I did modify back to "my" normal body shape.


Pretty nails, anyone? Well of course! Hop on over to Cosmopolitan to pick up these beautiful ZOZ nails. This pack is called Golden Bow Polish and are oh-so-appropriate now! Of course, I will wear these any time, making every day a holiday. ;-)

Merry almost Christmas!


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Hair - Juno (5 Color Packs)
+
Dress - Bonnie Sequin
18 colors! 8 fitted mesh sizes,
including Belleza, Slink Physique & Maitreya

Skin - .::WoW Skins::. - 2016 Sophia (made for Catwa Catya)
Includes Shape

Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head & Mesh Eyes

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (Catwa)


Nails -{ZOZ}- Golden Bow Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!
@ Cosmopolitan until Dec 31st !!

Pose - {NANTRA}
Don't Look Back Set - 6
Don't Look Back 6

Poses  - Image Essentials
Feminine Touch 5

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)