12.26.2016

Gorgeous Anita By TST Creations


This becomes an ode to TST Creations, for this spectacularly gorgeous, scintillatingly sexy lingerie set. Did I mention it's gorgeous? Sexy? This, IMO, is the best one yet. In short, it has the WOW factor, and you'd better believe this will drop a jaw in the bedroom. I'm wearing the full set - teddy, garters and stockings. The captivating creation is named Anita, in Black and Red. I want all colors! No wait, I need all colors!! Just wait until you see the back (what little there is of it)!

My hair is by Exile, called Eyes On Me. And oh, they will be! You'll find this long, luxurious hairstyle now at Collabor88

My heels are by EMPIRE, and they are truly beauties. Elegant stilettos worthy of gowns, or yes indeed, lingerie. 


CREDITS:

Lingerie - TST Creations - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Anita Lingerie - Black and Red
Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega

*****************************************

Hair - Exile:: Eyes On Me

Head/Body - .LeLutka. - Simone Head 2.0 Bento
w/ Maitreya Body

Skin - Glam Affair - Lilian Applier (Lelutka)

Heels - #EMPIRE - InWorld Marketplace
Cyclamen - Group Gift !!!

Pose - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Exquisite 06

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)