12.30.2016

Prettier Than A Painting


High praise indeed, for a dress to be prettier than an Impressionist painting. And that's what you'll find in a release by -Desmonia -. This is Abayomi Shoulder Strap Dress. I love the style and the texture options are truly beautiful. I added a Lode head accessory...I could wear these floral lovelies with everything.

I've been tweaking (and tweaking) my shape for the Simone Bento head by Lelutka. My shape names are getting hilarious - this one I named "DEFAULT - SIMONE BENTO - 12-29-16 really the final." Ha! It won't be. As frustrating as it is, that's also the benefit - we can tweak! The very thing about which many complained when mesh heads were released - loss of uniqueness - is no longer an issue!


CREDITS:

Dress - -Desmonia- - InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
Abayomi Shoulder Strap Dress
Multiple Fits w/Texture Hud!
Join the Group:  secondlife:///app/group/557443ce-629c-d39c-0dae-bf9f724dee4a/about
Currently free - Group members build InWorld Store Credit!

*****************************************
Hair - Exile:: Fall
Gacha I purchased on MP

Head/Body - .LeLutka. - Simone Head 2.0 Bento
w/ Maitreya Body

Skin - Glam Affair - Avril Applier (Lelutka)

Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Izzie's Dimples (Logo/Omega)

Head Accessory - *Lode*
Violets [original]

Pose - X X Y - InWorld
Charming Pack - 4
Coming home soon from latest round of The Crossroads

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)