12.22.2016

Genie In A Wine Glass


When a lovely little piece of decor strikes bloggers as a fantastic pose prop, if you listen carefully, you can hear lots of clicking to scale it up! 3rd Eye Perceptions has created another fabulous item available now at Swank, called Frosted Rose Glass. It is beautiful table decor, and wow-wow-WOW for photography!

My lovely dress is also at Swank, created by [Selene Creations] called Greta. It includes several fit options, with one I haven't even heard of? Werwolf. I do not know this, someone teach me. This style bares a lot of left hip and leg, and has flirty ribbon bows for straps. They beg to be untied. ;)

My exceptionally marvelous pose is by Image Essentials, part of a pose pack called Restful. It is available now at the Pretty Things Showroom Event! I also blog that event and have been woefully neglectful, it's sad to say. Christmas is kickin' my bloggin' behind! Whew. Hang on Pretty Things, I'm comin'! Don't you all wait on me, get over there for the fabulous stuff to drag home!

I hope you are soon enjoying your holiday time with friends and family. I can't wait.


CREDITS:

Hair - TRUTH HAIR
Arabella

Head - .LeLutka. - Simone 2.0 Bento
w/ Maitreya Body

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Dark Ocean Shadow)

Dress - [Selene Creations] - Greta
Multiple Fitmesh Options
Swank !!

Decor - 3rd Eye Perceptions
Frosted Rose Glass ( Side ) Decor
Swank !!

EVENT INFO:
Swank - December
Theme: Winter Wonderland

****************************

Pose - Image Essentials - Restful 1
Restful Pose Collection

Click Ad Pic To Enlarge

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)